Friday, August 18, 2017

Jupiter 8m lens'

I have two of these lenses, one on a working Kiev4a and another on a non-working camera of the same likeness. One of the lenses has click stops while the other has not. I'm suspecting that one lens is a lot older than the other. Since these things have a reputation for being a bit hit or miss, I've been trying to work out which is the better. Now I've tried both, I'm none the wiser though this last film using the click-stop lens is quite nice really. After all, the duds are probably of my doing anyway.


See, the lens sees Stuart the Weaver from o'er the road nicely. Sunshine and everything.


Oh, and that lovely Mr Windy looks lovely with the sun coming in from behind.



And dearest Eve who always looks and is lovely.


And the bottom end of the village looks lovely on a sunny day - which wasn't a couple of days ago I can tell you.

2 comments:

Harvey said...

What a nice bunch. Nice to see Mr Windy again, he used to be a lot more regular but disappeared from your lens, or you didn't want to share him!

Andrea Ingram said...

Mmm, must see what I can do re; Mr Windy. Lovely chap.