Thursday, August 17, 2017

I don't know why..

I don't really understand why but I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy putting new film into a camera. Perhaps it's the expectation, the possibilities the hopefulness that this will be the film that realises all of my so far hidden photo-talent. As a result there are several perhaps more than several cameras around the place loaded with film ready to go. I think there are even Med format and Large format cameras loaded. It's a sickness, I know.


You never know when the right place will be for the right camera and film. I should and usually do use one or maybe two different cameras. A day. one loaded with 200asa B&W film and another with Polypan-f you understand.

Anyway, for you delectation [if there is anyone reading this after yesterdays post] is a snap I took in a recent An Lanntair exhibition I think using the unwell Kiev60 monstrosity on some film or other :-)

1 comment:

Michael McNeill said...

There's definitely something there - shadows and light and representations of things. Love it. And not hidden at all, by the way.